Friday, May 17, 2013

First Pictorial :)

Hey Lovelies,
I am very excited to do my first pictorial! Okay, so I am very new at this, the picture will not show the step by step but I will explain it all do not worry sweeties! Also please feel free to leave comments on how to improve my blog! I will take all types of criticism but please do not leave any hate comments. Okay so lets get started ...

This look I did on my friend for our Senior Ball. She wore a silver dress with silver and red jewels. I did not use red in this look because she wanted something light and perky on her eyes. I will post all the products I used on her eyes. I will only show the eyes because I did not take a picture of her full face. 


1) To start off I primed the eyes with Urban Decays Primer Potion. I used my finger to blend the primer all over the lid, up to the brown bone and under the eyes. 

2) Next I used the NAKED 2 palette from Urban Decay. I used the color PISTOL in the outer corner and blended above the crease. I used a fluffy brush to blend the color.

3) To intensify the look I used the NAKED 1 palette from Urban Decay and used the color GUNMETAL and added this in the outer corner only and blended it into the crease very lightly. 

4) On the eyelid I used the color BOOTYCALL from the Urban Decay NAKED 2 palette. Add this color all over the lid and bring up just a tad in to the crease to eliminate any harsh lines.

5) To highlight the brow bone I used the color VIRGIN from the Urban Decay NAKED 1 palette. Do not add too much highlighter because we want to keep the makeup look subtle.

6) In the inner tear ducts I used the color SIN from Urban Decay NAKED 1 palette to make the eyes appear more awake. Also I added this color under the eyes but only half way.

7) After I added the color SIN, I used the color GUNMETAL from Urban Decay NAKED 1 palette, under the eyes in the outer corner connecting it to the eyeshadow at the top. This will give it a smokey eye effect.

8) For eyeliner I used WET N WILD gel liner with a bent liner brush from ELF, you can get these brushes in TARGET for a very cheap price, I bought mines for $3. Make a winged liner but do not bring it up very high, this look is very elegant.

9) For mascara I used Maybellines ROCKET VOLUME EXPRESS in waterproof. You can use any mascara that will lengthen the lashes but it has to be waterproof because this helps it stay on longer especially if you will be out all night for PROM! 

10) On the waterline I used a pencil liner from WET N WILD, add a lot of liner to intensify the look, this will make your eyes pop out more. Also, add coats of mascara on the bottom lashes.

Okay, we are done with the eyes! I did not take a picture of the full face because we did not do full face only the eyes. Anywho, I hope this helped a lot and I hope it can help you with ideas for prom or for any other special occasion. I hope everyone will have a great prom, be safe and I will post another blog  Monday because tomorrow I will be at my SENIOR BALL! Okay lovelies have a great day and please follow me, my information is in my "About me". 

All products used were purchased by me and I am not paid to mention any of these brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment