Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My very first post loves!

Hey loves! My name is Jackie, I am an aspiring makeup artist wanting to help others out with makeup reviews and tutorials. This blog will be all about makeup. I am looking forward to helping others out and also I want people to help me out also with any tips, advice, suggestions, and things you will like to see. Hopefully I can post new blogs on the daily, if not i will mostly be posting blogs on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays. I hope everyone can enjoy my blogs and find them helpful. Also if you want to get to know me better follow me on Instagram : jackie_ulin and on my Keek : jackie_themormon On my Instagram I post lots of pictures of makeup so please go check it out! On my Keek I vlog about different things that happen in my life or about makeup. So please go follow!! I will post a new blog on Friday about my very first tutorial. I hope everyone has a great day. Love you all! 

 
IG : @jackie_ulin
Keek : @jackie_themormon

No comments:

Post a Comment