Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Soft Teal Eyeshadow Makeup

Hey loves,
I'm back even though it is late. My Senior Ball was this saturday, May 18. It was extremely fun. I had such a blast, all my girlfriends looked gorgeous and all my guy friends looked extremely handsome. Any who, I have this look that I did for Mother's Day this year. My outfit was a teal skirt and a brown shirt. In this picture my eyeshadow looks green but in reality it looks teal. This makeup is extremely easy to do. I will not post step by step because it very time consuming and I have school tomorrow, so i have to go to sleep soon but I will post the products I used. This time I did take a picture of my full face so I will post all the products. Everything is drugstore except for the eyeshadow.


Face:
  • Covergirl liquid foundation for Oily Skin (Buff Beige)
  • Revlons Photo Ready Translucent Powder
Cheeks/Eyebrows:
  • Milani Face Powder Dark Tan (Bronzer)
  • Maybellines Dream Bouncy Blush (Candy Coral)
  • Dark Brown eyeshadow for the eyebrows from Victoria Secret Palette
Eyes:
  • UD Primer Potion
  • UD Naked Palette (Buck) Crease and outer corner
  • VS palette in the color teal (eyelid)
  • Browbone UD Naked palette (Virgin)
  • Eyeliner Wet N Wild gel liner
  • Maybellines the Rocket Volume Express (waterproof)
  • Wet N Wild Black Liner in the waterline
Lips:
  • Maybellines Vivid Lipstick (Blissful Berry)



No comments:

Post a Comment