- E.L.F Face Primer
- L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-redness Primer
- Cover Girl Liquid Foundation in Buff Beige
- Revlons PhotoReady Translucent Powder
Eyes & Brows:
-UD's Primer Potion
-UD's Naked Palette:
- Naked above the crease, this is going to be used as a transition color for the next color.
- Buck, this is going to be in the crease and blend it out so it looks like the colors are transitioning together.
- Sin, this color is going to be all over the lid, in padding motions so the colors blend together.
- Virgin, this is going to be the highlight for the brow bone.
- Maybellines Mascara:
- Colossal Volume Express
- Mega Plush Volume Express
-Milani Face Powder in Dark Tan
-Victoria Secret blush, I do not know the name but any light satin pink blush will do.
-Benefits Whats Up highlighter
Okay guys so this was my look for the day. I hope you can recreate them, I also hope this helps. I really wish you all the best of luck for tomorrow and much happiness. Do not forget to follow me on IG: @jackie_ulin KEEK: @jackie_themormon FB: Jackeline Ulin
"Build yourself up, not down. You are beautiful"