Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm back! New pictorial!

Sorry I have been gone for a while! Okay, you all deserve an update, I GRADUATED! I am an official high school graduate! So on my KEEK I was updating most of the time and if you do not have a KEEK, I was telling my followers that I was going to get back on my blog as soon as I graduated. So now that I have, I am back.
So todays makeup pictorial is on the makeup look that I did for my graduation announcements. It was a dark black and navy blue eyeshadow look. So lets get started!



1. I started by priming my eyes with UD's Primer Potion, I put that all over my eye and under too.

2. With a fluffy brush I put the color Blackout from the NAKED 2, so I added that color above my crease and in the crease too. Also I added that color to the outer corner of my eye. Black is a harsh color to work with, the trick is to BLEND! 

3. On my eyelid I used a shimmer Navy Blue color, I do not know the name of the brand where I got this eyeshadow but any shimmery Navy Blue color will work. I used a flat shader brush, in padding motion add the color on the lid.

4. Under the eyes I used a Baby Blue shimmer color, again I do not recall the name of it but any Baby Blue color will work. With a smaller pencil brush, blend out the color. 

5. For the inner corner and brow bone I used the color Virgin from the NAKED 1. 

6. For eyeliner I used Wet N Wild Gel Liner in Black, I just used an eyeliner bent brush from E.L.F, also for the rim I used a normal black kohl pencil

7. The eyelashes pull the whole look together, I used waterproof mascara by Maybelline the Rocket Volume Express

There you have it! This look is more of a night time look because dark colors especially black are very harsh and deep to be worn in the daytime. But if you like deep colors for the day, go right on ahead and rock it! Okay, I hope you enjoyed this pictorial, also please do not forget to subscribe to my KEEK and follow me on IG: @jackie_ulin

I promise next time I do a look, I will take pictures step by step. I am sorry, I always forget, but do not worry I will not forget next time!! Thank you and have a great day everyone!

"You are whoever you believe you are"
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment