Friday, June 21, 2013

My first actually Pictorial, Pink and Silver Eyeshadow

Todays post is an actual pictorial. I know I said this before but today I did. So this is yesterdays look that I did for school. It was something simple but with a pop of color. I will post all the things I used and the tools too. Okay so I hope you all enjoy it.

Steps:

1. So I primed my eyes with UD's Primer Potion and I used Naked from the UD Naked Palette. I put this color as you can see above my crease. It does not need to be clean, because it we going to cover it with a silver color.

2. Next I put a silver color in the outer corner, above and in the crease. Always blend so you will not have harsh lines. 

3. On the eyelid put a soft pink color, with a padding motion so the silver and pink look like they are transitioning together. It gives it a blending effect. 

4. It is not really noticeable in picture number but I put a highlight color on my browbone. It is the color Foxy form the UD Naked 2 palette. 

5. With a bent eyeliner brush just put black eyeliner with a small wing. I used Wet N Wild black gel liner. 

6. This is a bad picture but to finish the look just add your favorite mascara. I used Maybelline's Colossal black waterproof mascara.



So these are visual pictures of everything I used on my face and the tools also. I hope this is helpful and I hope you can recreate it. Okay well I hope everyone has a great day and I love you all. Thank you for sticking around to read my whole post. If there are any things you would like to see, or you want me to fix, or give me such a good advice, please feel free to comment below, or on my FB or just comment on my IG on any of my pictures. Thank you everyone.

Don't forget to follow my KEEK: @jackie_themormon IG: @jackie_ulin FB: Jackeline Ulin

There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people"
-Vincent Van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment