Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nail Polish Review, POP Beauty Nail Glam

Hey so I am here today to do a nail polish review on the brand POP Beauty Nail Glam. I received these nail polishes as a gift for my graduation. I am super excited to share with you all my very first review. Okay so lets get started!

        (L to R)
Molten Kisses, Mulberry Magic, Pink Wink, Italian Ice, Golden Shimmer

First Impression:

So when I first opened the package, the colors were beautiful. The only color that I was least impressed about was the Molten Kisses, I am not really a fan about brown nail polish. Other than that I love all the other colors. The brush applicator is not crappy looking. The texture of the nail polish looks very watery and not really thick, but it looks very great. My favorite color out of the whole bunch is the Mulberry Magic. It is a pretty maroon/burgundy color. It looks like a color that can be worn with any other colors.  Now lets get started with the application on the nails.


Application:

So when I first applied the nail polish it looks like the color from the bottle. It does not disappoint. Like any other nail polish it does need two coats. Other than that it is such a great nail polish. I did swatch the other nail polishes on my nails but I did not take pictures. They are very pigmented. The only issue I  have is with the Italian Ice nail polish. It is supposed to be a nude pink color but it looks white! It does not look very nude pink to me. I was a tad disappointed because I was expecting nude pink but instead I got a white nail polish on my nails. That was my only issue with that color. 

Okay so I hope I did well on my very first review. I know it was not makeup related but it was beauty related. I hope this helped out some and I hope you decide if you want to buy it. They are great nail polishes. Remember this is all based on my opinion, no one elses and I was not paid to do this review. Okay well everyone, have a great day and I will be back tomorrow with a new post. I love you all. 

Don't forget to follow my IG: @jackie_ulin KEEK: @jackie_themormon FB: Jackeline Ulin

"Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart"
-Kahlil Gibran



No comments:

Post a Comment