Monday, June 24, 2013

Neutral Colors

So I know I have posted a similar look like this maybe two times, I do not know, but I promise it will be my last time. I do these looks when I go to school and school starts at 8am, so I do not have the energy or the patience to do something very outrageous but I promise I will do a colorful look by the end of this week. Okay so on this look I did not do step by step and I did not use a filter. So lets get started!


Face:
- E.L.F Face Primer
- L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-redness Primer
- Cover Girl Liquid Foundation in Buff Beige
- Revlons PhotoReady Translucent Powder

Eyes & Brows:
-UD's Primer Potion
-UD's Naked Palette:
  • Naked above the crease, this is going to be used as a transition color for the next color.
  • Buck, this is going to be in the crease and blend it out so it looks like the colors are transitioning together. 
  • Sin, this color is going to be all over the lid, in padding motions so the colors blend together. 
  • Virgin, this is going to be the highlight for the brow bone.
-Wet n Wild Gel Liner Fergie
- Maybellines Mascara:
  • Colossal Volume Express
  • Mega Plush Volume Express
- For eyebrows I used BRUN form MAC

Cheeks:
-Milani Face Powder in Dark Tan
-Victoria Secret blush, I do not know the name but any light satin pink blush will do.
-Benefits Whats Up highlighter

Okay guys so this was my look for the day. I hope you can recreate them, I also hope this helps. I really wish you all the best of luck for tomorrow and much happiness. Do not forget to follow me on IG: @jackie_ulin KEEK: @jackie_themormon FB: Jackeline Ulin

"Build yourself up, not down. You are beautiful"
- Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment