Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Shimmery Browns :)

Hey loves! Heres another look I want to share with everyone! Once again I forgot to take pictures of my eyes step by step.. I promise I will do it tomorrow!! Okay so lets get started! (My brow color looks brown but it really is not, it is actually a black brown color, I promise).

 Shimmery Browns

Eyes:
I started by priming my eyes with UD's Primer Potion.
On the outer corner and crease I used Buck from the NAKED 1, all the shadows I used are from that palette.
In the inner corner of the outer corner (if that makes any sense) I used Darkhorse.
All over the lid I used Sidecar, using a padding motion to avoid fallout and glitter all over your face.
As a highlight for my browbone I used Virgin.
For liner I decided to go for a more thin, less dramatic cat eye. I used Wet N Wild Gel Liner in Black.
For mascara I used Maybellines Colossal Volume Express.

Cheeks & Brows:
For the cheeks I used Milani face Powder in Dark Tan (bronzer)
I used Victorias Secret palette for blush in a really rosy pink blush.
For highlighter I used Benefits Whats Up Highlighter.
I use an angled brow brush to fill in my brows, I use Brun from MAC.

Face:
On my T-zone, so my cheeks, chin, and forehead I used Covergirls Liquid Foundation in Buff Beige.
On the outer part of my face I used the shade Soft Honey.
I blended it all out and set it with Revlons Photo Ready Translucent Powder.

There you have it, todays makeup look! I hope everyone enjoyed it and I hope everyone can try it out! I love you all and I will be back tomorrow to do a different look! Have a great day and do not forget to follow my IG: @jackie_ulin KEEK: @jackie_themormon and FB: Jackeline Ulin 

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

No comments:

Post a Comment