Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bronze Look Inspired By Nicole Guerriero

To start off, I want to give credit to Nicole Guerriero because I recreated her look from her YouTube Channel, which was called "Bronze/Dewy Tutorial". I give all the credit to her because she is such an inspiration so this is her look, I take no credit for it, other than me recreating it. Okay to start off I did this look one day for school and I really liked the way it turned out, I did not take pictures step-by-step because I always forget but I will that for my next post. Okay lets get started!



Face:
-I started by moisturizing my face with Nivea Creme. This lotion is very oily, so I only put this on my T-zone and I use very little lotion.
-Next I used Covergirl Clean Oil Control Anti-Luisance Foundation in the shade Soft Honey (555). I dab the foundation all over my face and to blend it out I use E.L.F's Powder Brush.
-To highlight my undereyes I use NYX As If It's Your Natural Skin Concealer in the shade Beige. I put this under my eyes like an upside down triangle and I fill in that triangle. Once I put the concealer, I add Covergirl Clean Oil Control Anti-Luisance Foundation in the shade Buff Beige (525), under my eyes. To blend it all together I use E.L.F's Small Stipple Brush. Make sure you blend the highlight all the way to your temples and always remember to blend everything out so there will not be any harsh lines. Whatever is left over on the brush I use it on the bridge of my nose, chin, and forehead.
-I then powder under my eyes with Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder in the shade Buff Beige (525). I use Coastal Scents BR-B-S27 Brush.
-To powder all over my face I use Revlon Photoready Translucent Pressed Powder. I use Make-Up For You Powder Brush.
-To contour my face I use Milani's Face Powder in the shade Dark Tan (07). I use Make-Up For You Contour Brush. I start with a little bit of product first, I add this under and on my cheekbones. Once I have applied the desire amount, I add some on my temples and forehead. I also use this to contour my nose with a Make-Up For You Eye Contour Brush.
-For blush I used a light rosy pink blush, I do not know the name of it because it came in aVictoria Secret Set, so it does not say the name. I used a Make-Up For You Blush Brush. I added the blush until I had the desire amount and I added some all the way to my temples.
For highlight I use Benefit's Whats Up Highlighter. I just made a line on the high points of cheeks and blended it out with my ring finger until there was no longer a harsh line.
-When I'm done with my cheeks I go back with my Make-Up For You Powder Brush with no additional product and I just blend everything out so there will not be any harsh lines.

Eyes & Brows:
- With my eyebrows I first comb out my not so very visible brows with an eyebrow comb. For my eyebrows I use Brun form MAC. I use Coastal Scents BR-B-S40 brush to outline my brows and to fill it in I use Make-Up For You Angle Brow Brush.
-I start off my priming my eyes with Urban Decay's Primer Potion Original. I prime all over my lid and up to my brow bone. I also prime under my eyes.
-I first used Make-Up For You Short Eye Shadow Brush and applied the color Smog from the Naked Palette all over my eyelid and into my crease. I also brought it a little over my crease but not too high. All the eyeshadows are from the Naked Palette.
-Then I mixed Buck and Naked together and added that on the outer corner and blended it in my crease bringing up high. I used Coastal Scents BR-B-S06 Brush to apply the colors and to blend. You do not want to make this color really dark because we will go in with a darker shade to define the eyes.
-With a Coastal Scents BR-B-S09 Brush I added the color Darkhorse in the corner of the end of the eye and brought it up into the crease only halfway. Do not add to much because we want to keep it like a soft smokey eye.
-Then we go back and blend it out with a Coastal Scents BR-B-S06 Brush to blend the color Darkhorse in with the rest of the shades.
-To highlight the browbone I used Virgin and used a Make-Up For You Short Eye Shadow Brush. I also used Virgin to highlight the tear duct area. I just used my pinkie finger for this step.
-For the bottom lash line I used Darkhorse to smoke out the eye just a little with a Coastal Scents BR-B-S01 Brush. Blend out the color to create the smokey eye effect!
-For eyeliner I used Maybelline's New York EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black. I used a Coastal Scents BR-B-S15 Brush to line my eyes. I did a dramatic winged liner but if you feel that is not your style you can make it less dramatic. 
-In my waterline I used Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in the color Zero.
-For mascara I used Maybelline's The Colossal Volum Express Mascara in Waterproof.

Lips:
-I first moisturize my lips with chapstick.
-Second I use Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in the shade Montego Bay. I do not use a lipliner because currently I do not own one in this shade. 
-In the middle of my lips I use Maybelline's Color Sensational Lipstick in Blissful Berry (410). I dab this lipstick in the middle of my upper lip and glide it on in the middle of my bottom lip. Then I blend it out by rolling my lips together, this gives it a soft ombré look.
-To give it shine I use Jordana's Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss in the shade 105. 

Well that is the end of my blog post! It seems like a lot of writing but I used details to help people out and give them an idea of how I did this look. I hope you can all recreate Nicole's look and check out her YouTube Channel, she has amazing tutorials! Her YouTube name is the same as the one I used in the beginning. Okay well I hope everyone had a great day and always keep your head up!

Don't forget to follow me:
IG- @jackie_ulin
FB- Jackeline Ulin

"Personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference"
- Aristotle 

xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment