Face & Lips:
- Nivea Cremé
- CoverGirl Oil Control Anti-Luisance Foundation in the shade Soft Honey.
- NYX's Concealer Stick in the shade Green to cover redness around my blemishes.
- Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in the shade Light. I only dusted powder on my T-Zone.
- Nars Montego Bay Pure Matte Lipstick.
- Contouring I used Milani's Face Powder in Dark Tan
- Blush I used VS blush. I do not remember name, but a rosy pink blush with subtle shimmer will do.
- Highlighter I used Benefit's Whats Up Highlighter Stick
- Brun from Mac for eyebrows, using an angled brow brush
- UD's Primer Potion Original.
- Since I used a loose shimmer powder, I did one eye at a time. The reason for this is because the primer needs to be nice and wet so it can be used as a base for the powder. I used Makeup Forever Star Powder in 922, like a copper color.
- The powder goes all over the lid and into the crease. I dab rather than slide the powder.
- Then I went in with Buck from the Naked Palette and added this color over and in the crease, with a fluffy brush.
- Then with Blackout from the Naked 2 I add this to the outer corner of the eye and blend out in the crease. I do not use alot of black, because it was more of a day look.
- To highlight the brow bone I used Virgin from the Naked Palette and I also used it to highlight the tear duct area.
- For the bottom lash line I used DarkHorse. I only added this shade in the outer part of my eye.
- For top liner I used Maybelline's Gel Liner in Blackest Black.
- Lashes are Ardell's Wispies Lashes.
- On the waterline I used UD's 24/7 liner in the shade Zero.
- For mascara I used Maybelline's Colossal Waterproof Mascara.
FB: Jackeline Ulin
If you have any questions/comments/requests comment below!
"Makeup is not always about transforming ones self into someone else, but rather allowing our inner self to shine with confidence"