Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Copper Look (Looks like Gold)

Hey so todays post is not a pictorial but it is a post on what products I used to create this look. I got some new products also, so I will post it.


Face & Lips:
  • Nivea Cremé
  • CoverGirl Oil Control Anti-Luisance Foundation in the shade Soft Honey.
  • NYX's Concealer Stick in the shade Green to cover redness around my blemishes.
  • Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in the shade Light. I only dusted powder on my T-Zone.
  • Nars Montego Bay Pure Matte Lipstick.
Cheeks:
  • Contouring I used Milani's Face Powder in Dark Tan
  • Blush I used VS blush. I do not remember name, but a rosy pink blush with subtle shimmer will do.
  • Highlighter I used Benefit's Whats Up Highlighter Stick
Brows & Eyes:
  • Brun from Mac for eyebrows, using an angled brow brush
  • UD's Primer Potion Original. 
  • Since I used a loose shimmer powder, I did one eye at a time. The reason for this is because the primer needs to be nice and wet so it can be used as a base for the powder. I used Makeup Forever Star Powder in 922, like a copper color.
  • The powder goes all over the lid and into the crease. I dab rather than slide the powder.
  • Then I went in with Buck from the Naked Palette and added this color over and in the crease, with a fluffy brush.
  • Then with Blackout from the Naked 2 I add this to the outer corner of the eye and blend out in the crease. I do not use alot of black, because it was more of a day look.
  • To highlight the brow bone I used Virgin from the Naked Palette and I also used it to highlight the tear duct area.
  • For the bottom lash line I used DarkHorse. I only added this shade in the outer part of my eye.
  • For top liner I used Maybelline's Gel Liner in Blackest Black.
  • Lashes are Ardell's Wispies Lashes.
  • On the waterline I used UD's 24/7 liner in the shade Zero.
  • For mascara I used Maybelline's Colossal Waterproof Mascara.
That was today's look, I hope this helped. I hope everyone is having a great week and I hope you all can recreate this look. I love you all. Do not forget to follow me on:
IG: @jackie_ulin
FB: Jackeline Ulin

Business Inquiries:
jackeline.ulin@gmail.com

If you have any questions/comments/requests comment below!

"Makeup is not always about transforming ones self into someone else, but rather allowing our inner self to shine with confidence"
-Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment