Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pink all around!

Today's makeup post is all about PINK! I did this look on wednesday for school. I thought it was a really cute and simple way of playing with different eyeshadow colors. Usually I like to do neutral colors because it matches with anything I wear but since I promised that I was going to do a colorful tutorial by the end of this week, I had to experiment with other colors. I hope you all enjoy this semi-pictorial and I hope you can recreate the look. Let's gets started!


Eyes & Brows:
-UD Primer Potion
-In the outer corner, in and above the crease I used a medium shade pink. I used a blending brush to to apply this color. Keep blending until their is no longer a harsh a line above the crease.
-In the crease I used a darker shade pink. I used a contour eyeshadow brush. With this I added it into the crease and I blended it out until the eyeshadows are transitioning.
-On the eyelids I used a light wash of pink, using a padding motion to blend the colors together.
-Wet n Wild Gel Liner Fergie
- Maybellines Mascara:
  • Colossal Volume Express
  • Mega Plush Volume Express
- For eyebrows I used BRUN form MAC

Face:
- E.L.F Face Primer
- L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-redness Primer
- Cover Girl Liquid Foundation in Buff Beige
- Revlons PhotoReady Translucent Powder

Cheeks:
-Milani Face Powder in Dark Tan
-Victoria Secret blush, I do not know the name but any light satin pink blush will do.
-Benefits Whats Up highlighter

Okay guys so this was my look for the day. I hope you can recreate them, I also hope this helps. I really wish you all the best of luck for tomorrow and much happiness. Do not forget to follow me on IG: @jackie_ulin KEEK: @jackie_themormon FB: Jackeline Ulin

"Treat your makeup like jewelry for the face. Play with colors, shapes, structure-it can transform you"
- Francois Nars

No comments:

Post a Comment