Tuesday, August 20, 2013

20 Facts About Me (Beauty Edition)

So I saw one of the beauty gurus on Blogger do this, JKissa. And I really wanted to try it out, so I will! Lets begin...


  1. I ALWAYS have to wear full face makeup, even when it's super HOT.
  2. Bronzer is my passion
  3. My right winged liner ALWAYS comes out better.
  4. False lashes are my weaknesses.
  5. People say MAC Artists wear cakey makeup, but I LOVE that look.
  6. I cannot leave the house without wearing lipgloss or lipstick.
  7. Browns are my favorite shades of eyeshadow.
  8. I am that type of girl that will wear a dark smokey eye in the daytime.
  9. My point of view: Matte shadows are better than shimmery
  10. I am addicted to makeup brushes.
  11. I spend hours on YouTube watching makeup tutorials.
  12. Before applying makeup, I must moisturize with a thick lotion even though I have oily skin.
  13. I love doing PERFECT eyebrows instead of trying to make NATURAL LOOKING eyebrows.
  14. I used to HATE makeup.
  15. My first beauty product was the NAKED PALETTE.
  16. Pigments are a must!
  17. I dream of working at MAC.
  18. I get intimidated when I enter a MAC store.
  19. My favorite part of my makeup routine would have to be applying foundation.
  20. Makeup is my passion.
There you have it, 20 facts about me (beauty edition). I kinda like doing this. I shall do it more often! Anywho, it was not as easy as I thought but it was fun thinking about it! I know this is my second post in one day but I rather have this than waiting a week for another post.

What's Next:
Eyebrow Pictorial!

xoxo,
Jackeline U

IG: @jackie_ulin
Twitter: @jackieulin

No comments:

Post a Comment