- Start off with a naked brow
- Brush out brow with a spoolie brush (if that is how you spell it)
- Outline bottoms brow with a flat liner brush, mines is by Coastal Scents
-Outline the top portion of the brow with the same brush
- Shade in the brow with an angles brow brush, mines is by Make-Up For You
- Add concealer on the bottom of the brow, I used NYX Concealer Stick in shade Beige
- With an angled liner brush clean up and sharpen the outline of your brow. I did not add concealer on the top because whatever excess I had on the brush I used it for the top
-Brush out the brow with the spoolie brush to comb out the hairs
- There to have it, a clean well shaped brow.
That was my eyebrow pictorial. I tried explaining everything the way I did it. I hope you all enjoys it and I hope it was very helpful. Please if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me. Okay I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. I love you guys and thank you for viewing my beauty blog!
Don't forget to follow me in IG, Twitter, and 'Like' my Facebook page:
FB: Jackeline's Beauty Page
"What makes you different, makes you beautiful"