Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Can it be? Eyebrow Pictorial!

I've been wanting to do this for a while now. It's my eyebrow pictorial. The reason why I've been wanting to do it is because I love showing you guys my makeup routines and/or looks. So here it is! Let's begin...

Step 1:
- Start off with a naked brow
Step 2:
- Brush out brow with a spoolie brush (if that is how you spell it)
Step 3:
- Outline bottoms brow with a flat liner brush, mines is by Coastal Scents

Step 4:
-Outline the top portion of the brow with the same brush
Step 5:
- Shade in the brow with an angles brow brush, mines is by Make-Up For You
Step 6:
- Add concealer on the bottom of the brow, I used NYX Concealer Stick in shade Beige

Step 7:
- With an angled liner brush clean up and sharpen the outline of your brow. I did not add concealer on the top because whatever excess I had on the brush I used it for the top
Step 8:
-Brush out the brow with the spoolie brush to comb out the hairs
Step 9:
- There to have it, a clean well shaped brow. 
That was my eyebrow pictorial. I tried explaining everything the way I did it. I hope you all enjoys it and I hope it was very helpful. Please if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me.  Okay I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. I love you guys and thank you for viewing my beauty blog!

Don't forget to follow me in IG, Twitter, and 'Like' my Facebook page:

IG: @jackie_ulin
Twitter: @jackieulin
FB: Jackeline's Beauty Page

xoxo, 
Jackeline

"What makes you different, makes you beautiful"
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment