My version of this look is not as pigmented as hers but I tried to use similar shades. I recreated this look and I hope you all like because I really love the way it came out in the end. This was a day look so it will not look as dark. So I give credit to Linda Hallberg because this is her picture and her look. I do not own this picture, it came from her Instagram: @lindahallbergs. Check her out because she is super talented. Alright so lets get started!
- First step I started with a clean fresh face and moisturized with Nivea Cremé
- Second step sprayed ELFs Makeup Mist & Set
- I used NYX Concealer Stick in the shade Green to conceal the redness around my face
- I then used CoverGirls Oil Control Anti-Luisance Foundation in Soft Honey (555)
- Then I used Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in the shade Light. I love this foundation, I think I will do a review on it.
- I used Brun from MAC to outline and fill in my eyebrows. I have a tutorial on how I do my eyebrows in my Peach Brown Pictorial.
- I did something this time to make my eyebrows appear more clean. I used concealer to clean up around my brows. I know a lot of MUAs do this but I never did because I was still learning but I decided to do it for this look, and to be honest I LOVED IT! I used NYX concealer stick in the shade Beige.
- I then primed my eyes with UD's Primer Potion in Original.
- Then with the Naked Palette I used Buck and with a fluffy brush I added this shade above my crease. I did not put a heavy load of brown. Then I dusted some in my crease and lid, just a tad bit.
- With an angled fluffy brush I got a deep purple that almost looks black. It was a very deep violet/purple color from BH Cosmetics 5th Edition 120 Colors. I added this to the outer corner under the brown and blended it a third of the way into the crease. Do not add this color close to the inner corner because we a soft smokey effect.
- Then I added more primer on the lid where there is no product. Just a little bit because you do not want to ruin you beautiful work.
- I then went in with a medium/dark silver color from the Naked 2 palette. I added this color all over the empty space. I added about a good amount because I wanted it to look very pigmented.
- Then with a very shimmery bright silver, I added this on top of the medium/dark silver. The bright silver is from the BH Cosmetics 5th Edition 120 Colors.
- I added this around my tear duct area and on my lash line, only close to the tear duct area.
- Then with a matte black, dusted some on the outer corner under the deep purple just to make it a bit darker. Only dust a little, remember it is a daytime look.
- Then on my lash line I used the deep purple shade and blended to the silver.
- I used Maybelline's Gel Liner in Blackest Black, I did a small wing, nothing to dramatic.
- For lashes I used Salon Perfect 105 Lashes in Black.
- For Mascara I used Maybelline's Mega Plush Volum Express.
- To contour I used of course Milani's Face Powder in Dark Tan
- Blush is from VS makeup set, the blush has subtle shimmer. It is a rosy pink blush, very light.
- Benefits Whats Up Highlighter Stick
- Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Montego Bay
- Jordanas LOL Super Shiny Gloss in 105 GR8
FB: Jackeline Ulin
I really hope everyone has a nice weekend and I hope you all like my semi-pictorials. If you like my blog don't forget to share it with friends!
"People will stare. Make it worth their while"