My birthday was the 16th of August and yes I had so much fun. I am officially 18 years old. I am very excited because I have also started college. So far so good.
I know I have been gone for a while but I just have not had great inspiration to do a blog post because I felt my makeup looks were not great enough to post. But today I felt it was time to post. Today's look was inspired by Linda Hallberg. I tried recreating her look but it did not look similar but I am giving her credit because she was a huge inspiration on this look. Let's get started!
- Jergen's Shea Butter Lotion
- MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35
- MAC's Prep + Prime Highlighter Enluminator in Bright Forecast
- Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in shade Light
- MAC's Brun Eyeshadow
- Outline the brow first with a flat liner brush , top and bottom
- Then shade it in with an angled brush
- Next add concealer. I used NYX concealer stick in shade Beige under the brows to clean up and sharpen the shape of the brows. I used an angled liner brush
- Then brush out the brows with a brow brush
- UD's Primer Potion in Original
- I started but using Buck from the Naked Palette and blended out this color above my crease with a fluffy brush.
- The next colors are from BH Cosmetics 5th Edition 120 Color Palette
- Then with an angled fluffy brush I added a shimmery dark orange color in the crease and above it also but not higher than the brown color.
- On the lid I added a light pink matte shade with a fluffy eyelid brush. I added this color on the lid while blending it in to the shimmery dark orange color.
- On the middle of the lid I added a shimmery light green color. With a flat shader brush.
- For the bottom lash line I used a black eyeshadow that has green sparkles. I blend it out so it can give it a soft smokey effect.
- To highlight the brow bone I used Virgin from the Naked Palette.
- For the liner I used Maybelline's EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
- On the waterline I used UD's 24/7 Pencil Liner in the color Zero
- Mascara I used Maybelline's Colossal Volum Express and Benefits' They're Real Mascara
- Milani's Face Powder in Dark Tan
- VS Light Pink Shimmery Blush
- Virgin from the Naked Palette to highlight the cheekbones
- Jordana's LOL Super Shiny Gloss in 105 GR8
I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I hope you can all recreate the look that was inspired by Linda Hallberg. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! I love you guys and thank you for viewing my blog!
The long awaited Updated Eyebrow Pictorial!
Don't forget to follow me on my IG and Twitter:
Love you guys,
"There is no exquisite beauty... without some strangeness on the proportion."
-Edgar Allan Poe