Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Long Time No Post, Dark Orangey Look

UPDATE:
My birthday was the 16th of August and yes I had so much fun. I am officially 18 years old. I am very excited because I have also started college. So far so good.

I know I have been gone for a while but I just have not had great inspiration to do a blog post because I felt my makeup looks were not great enough to post. But today I felt it was time to post. Today's look was inspired by Linda Hallberg. I tried recreating her look but it did not look similar but I am giving her credit because she was a huge inspiration on this look. Let's get started!

Face:
  • Jergen's Shea Butter Lotion
  • MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35
  • MAC's Prep + Prime Highlighter Enluminator in Bright Forecast
  • Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in shade Light
Brows & Eyes:
  • MAC's Brun Eyeshadow
  • Outline the brow first with a flat liner brush , top and bottom
  • Then shade it in with an angled brush
  • Next add concealer. I used NYX concealer stick in shade Beige under the brows to clean up and sharpen the shape of the brows. I used an angled liner brush
  • Then brush out the brows with a brow brush
  • UD's Primer Potion in Original
  • I started but using Buck from the Naked Palette and blended out this color above my crease with a fluffy brush.
  • The next colors are from BH Cosmetics 5th Edition 120 Color Palette
  • Then with an angled fluffy brush I added a shimmery dark orange color in the crease and above it also but not higher than the brown color.
  • On the lid I added a light pink matte shade with a fluffy eyelid brush. I added this color on the lid while blending it in to the shimmery dark orange color. 
  • On the middle of the lid I added a shimmery light green color. With a flat shader brush.
  • For the bottom lash line I used a black eyeshadow that has green sparkles. I blend it out so it can give it a soft smokey effect.
  • To highlight the brow bone I used Virgin from the Naked Palette.
  • For the liner I used Maybelline's EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
  • On the waterline I used UD's 24/7 Pencil Liner in the color Zero
  • Mascara I used Maybelline's Colossal Volum Express and Benefits' They're Real Mascara
Cheeks & Lips:
  • Milani's Face Powder in Dark Tan
  • VS Light Pink Shimmery Blush
  • Virgin from the Naked Palette to highlight the cheekbones
  • Chapstick
  • Jordana's LOL Super Shiny Gloss in 105 GR8
I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I hope you can all recreate the look that was inspired by Linda Hallberg. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! I love you guys and thank you for viewing my blog!

WHAT'S NEXT:
The long awaited Updated Eyebrow Pictorial!

Don't forget to follow me on my IG and Twitter:
IG: @jackie_ulin
Twitter: @jackieulin

Love you guys,
Jackeline 
xoxo

"There is no exquisite beauty... without some strangeness on the proportion."
-Edgar Allan Poe

No comments:

Post a Comment