- Jergens Shea Butter Lotion
- MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35
- MAC's Prep + Prime Highlighter Enluminator in Bright Forecast
- Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in shade Light
- For my eyebrows you can go see my eyebrow pictorial in my previous post. But I will list the products and brushes I used.
- MAC's Brun eyeshadow
- Flat Liner brush from Coastal Scents
- Angled Liner brush by Make-Up For You
- Spoolie brush
- NYX Concealer Stick in shade Beige
- Angled Liner brush from Target
- UD's Primer Potion in Original
- With a fluffy brush add Buck from the Naked palette in above and in the crease.
- In the outer corner and half of the eyelid add a light purple and use a dome fluffy brush to pat this color. This to give it a soft look but at the same time blending it in with the brown.
- In the other half of the eyelid which should be the inner corner use a light matte peach color and pat this with the same dome brush. DON'T FORGET TO BLEND!
- For the bottom of the lash line I used a bright purple and blended this color with a small definer brush.
- With that same brush I add a deep bright blue only to the middle of the lash line. I didn't bring it to the ends of the lash line.
- Just blend these two colors together.
- For liner I used Maybelline's Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
- On the waterline I used UD's 24/7 Glide On Pencil Liner in Zero
- I used the new mascara I bought at target by Maybelline which is the Falsies Big Eyes Mascara in Waterpoof
- ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer
- Maybelline's Lipstick in 20 Pink & Proper
- For highlighter on the cheekbones I used Virgin from the Naked palette
Thank you guys for viewing my blog, I hope this gives you inspiration to chase after your dreams and set worth while goals. Love you guys!
Don't forget to follow:
FB: Jackeline's Beauty Page
The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara and Maybelline's Vivid Lipsticks Review
"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy"