Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pop of Purple (Inspired by Stephanie Prado)

Today's look was inspired by a female who has such beautiful makeup looks on her Instagram. Her name is Stephanie Prado, her Instagram name is @stephanie_dianee. I really wanted to try it out because it was a simple yet level one makeup look. What I mean about 'level one' is because I do not have a lot of experience working with colors so I thought this a good way to practice. So lets begin...

Face:
  • Jergens Shea Butter Lotion
  • MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35
  • MAC's Prep + Prime Highlighter Enluminator in Bright Forecast
  • Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in shade Light
Brows:
  • For my eyebrows you can go see my eyebrow pictorial in my previous post. But I will list the products and brushes I used.
  • MAC's Brun eyeshadow
  • Flat Liner brush from Coastal Scents
  • Angled Liner brush by Make-Up For You
  • Spoolie brush
  • NYX Concealer Stick in shade Beige
  • Angled Liner brush from Target
Eyes:
  • UD's Primer Potion in Original
  • With a fluffy brush add Buck from the Naked palette in above and in the crease.
  • In the outer corner and half of the eyelid add a light purple and use a dome fluffy brush to pat this color. This to give it a soft look but at the same time blending it in with the brown.
  • In the other half of the eyelid which should be the inner corner use a light matte peach color and pat this with the same dome brush. DON'T FORGET TO BLEND!
  • For the bottom of the lash line I used a bright purple and blended this color with a small definer brush.
  • With that same brush I add a deep bright blue only to the middle of the lash line. I didn't bring it to the ends of the lash line. 
  • Just blend these two colors together.
  • For liner I used Maybelline's Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
  • On the waterline I used UD's 24/7 Glide On Pencil Liner in Zero
  • I used the new mascara I bought at target by Maybelline which is the Falsies Big Eyes Mascara in Waterpoof
Cheeks & Lips:
  • ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer
  • Maybelline's Lipstick in 20 Pink & Proper
  • For highlighter on the cheekbones I used Virgin from the Naked palette
Well that is it guys, my makeup of the day! I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope you all can check out Stephanie's Instgram. I give her all the credit because this is her look, I just recreated it.
Thank you guys for viewing my blog, I hope this gives you inspiration to chase after your dreams and set worth while goals. Love you guys!

Don't forget to follow:
IG: @jackie_ulin
Twitter: @jackieulin
FB: Jackeline's Beauty Page

What's Next:
The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara and Maybelline's Vivid Lipsticks Review

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy"
-Anne Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment