The top pictures are Poohbeezy's from her Instagram: @poohbeezy. I really got inspired to do this look because I usually never do makeup looks involving bright colors or usually any colors at all. I like my neutrals and browns. But I was inspired by this picture because it has bright colors yet is uses browns at the same time. So, I really wanted to do this look because I felt it really went with what I am comfortable with but also doing something out of my comfort zone.
So yes, I give all the credit to Poohbeezy because this is her look and picture on top. If you would like to see what products I used to recreate this look, stay and read. Thank you, and lets get started!
- Moisturize the face with Nivea Cremé
- NYX concealer stick in the shade Green, to conceal the redness on my face
- NYX concealer stick in the beige to conceal the blemishes on my face
- CoverGirl Oil Control Anti-Luisance Foundation in the shade Soft Honey (555)
- Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in the shade Light
- For the brows I used Brun from MAC and I started by outlining the brows top and bottom with a Coastal Scents Elite Flat Liner Brush
- I then filled it in with a brow angled brush and brushed it out with a brow brush.
- To make the brows look sharp and clean I used the NYX concealer stick in the shade beige with UD shadow brush that came in the Naked Palette to clean up the bottom and top part of my brows.
- I primed the eyes with UD's Primer Potion in Original
- I then put tape to the ends of my eyes to make the eyeshadows have a sharp clean finish
- I started with a matte yellow shadow and rubbed it all over my eyelid and into my crease. I added this color until I got the brightness I wanted.
- Then above my crease, I used Buck from the Naked Palette using a fluffy blending brush I blended this color above my crease. I did not bring this color in the inner corner of my eyes.
- Then I blended out the brown and yellow in my crease.
- With a small fluffy defining brush I added a teal shimmery color under my lash line and buffed it out all the way to the inner corner of my eye. I added this color until it was a deep teal color.
- Then with the same brush I added a baby blue shimmery color and added it on top of the teal color until it was a bright baby blue shade.
- Since I wanted I deeper brown where the brown and yellow connected I added DarkHorse from the Naked Palette with a fluffy angled brush in the crease. I only added a small amount because I did not want a dark line there. I blended that color with a fluffy brush.
- In the tear duct area I used a shimmery white shadow with my pinky finger. This gives the illusion of brighter and wider eyes.
- For liner I used Maybelline's Gel EyeStudio Liner in Blackest Black and made a small but thick liner and wing.
- In the waterline I used UD's 24/7 Kohl Pencil in the color Zero.
- For Lashes I am using Ardell's Wispies Lashes and mascara Maybelline's the Rocket Volum Express for both top and bottom lashes.
- Milani Multi-Purpose Face Powder in Dark Tan (07)
- Blush is a shimmery soft rosy pink blush
- Benefits Whats Up Highlighter Stick
- Nivea Cremé to moisturize the lips
- MAC's Mattene Lipstick in Night Violet
- Jordana's LOL Super Shiny Gloss in 105 GR8
Well that was my makeup of the day! Please if you would like to see more follow me on:
FB: Jackeline Ulin
I hope everyone has a great and safe weekend. If you would like to contact me for questions or anything, I have a contact box in the tab that says "Contact Me". I hope you enjoyed my recreation of Poohbeezy's look, please follow her because she has some great looks. Once again I give all the credit to Poohbeezy, this is her look and picture.
"I always find beauty in things that are odd & imperfect - they are much more interesting"