(Before and After)
Woah! That is a big picture of my face. I decided to do a picture like this because I do not usually do them. Also to show others that I go through the acne stage too. My face is not perfect (although I wish it was) and makeup cannot always hide it away. I love makeup but I also love wearing my faces "all natural" to school and sometimes when I go out. So this is how I really look.
The next picture is to show what look of Lind Hallberg's I recreated. I tried, it will never look as good as hers but I like to try and know that I did my best. This is her look, and picture. I give all credit to her because it is her look.
(Top: Mines Bottom: Linda Hallberg)
Like always I recreated a look from the amazing Linda Hallberg. I love her! She is so great and unique in her looks. I wish I was that good. Any who, this is the look I recreated. I hope you can all check out her Instagram: @lindahallbergs. Once again, this is her look, and picture. I give all credit to her because it is her look.
Now let's get started on how I got this look. Hope you all enjoy!
- Nivea Cremé to moisturize all the dry areas around my face.
- NYX's Concealer Stick in shade Green to conceal the redness/blemishes from my face. (As you can see from my first picture, I have a lot)
- MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35
- MAC's Prep+Prime Highlighter in shade Bright Forecast
- Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in shade Light
- MAC's Brun eyeshadow
- NYX Concealer Stick in shade Beige
- Coastal Scents small flat liner brush
- A small angled brow brush
- Target angled liner brush (for the concealer)
- Spoolie brush
- UD Anti-Aging Primer Potion
- Above my crease and up to my brow bone I blended a light orange color
- In the outer/higher part of my crease I use a plum color. Focusing the color in the outer crease and the lightly blending it all over the crease.
- Then with a fluffy eyeshadow brush I used a light peach on the lid, leaving the outer part of the lid empty.
- With a fluffy dome brush I used a dark brown and added this on the outer part of the lid and bottom part of the crease. Making it dark with purple and brown.
- For the inner part of the lid and tear duct area I used a white eyeshadow.
- On the bottom lash line I used Hustle and blended it out with a small definer brush.
- Maybelline's Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
- Mascaras: Maybelline's Mega Plush & Falsies Big Eyes, Benefit They're Real
- White Eyeliner
- ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer
- Maybelline's Fuchsia Pink
- Pink Lipgloss
Don't forget to follow:
Facebook: Jackeline's Beauty Page
"...you don't have to be perfect to be pretty"
- Carson Kressley