Thursday, September 12, 2013

Colorful Look (Inspired by Linda Hallberg)

I need to start using different shades of color. I am too comfortable in my comfort zone. So I decided today was the day I was going to try something different. This look is a recreation from one of Linda Hallberg's look. Like always, right? She is beyond amazing with her looks, I am totally jealous. So first I am going to start with a "Before and After" picture. Let's get started...

(Before and After)
Woah! That is a big picture of my face. I decided to do a picture like this because I do not usually do them. Also to show others that I go through the acne stage too. My face is not perfect (although I wish it was) and makeup cannot always hide it away. I love makeup but I also love wearing my faces "all natural" to school and sometimes when I go out. So this is how I really look.

The next picture is to show what look of Lind Hallberg's I recreated. I tried, it will never look as good as hers but I like to try and know that I did my best. This is her look, and picture. I give all credit to her because it is her look.

(Top: Mines Bottom: Linda Hallberg)
Like always I recreated a look from the amazing Linda Hallberg. I love her! She is so great and unique in her looks. I wish I was that good. Any who, this is the look I recreated. I hope you can all check out her Instagram: @lindahallbergs. Once again, this is her look, and picture. I give all credit to her because it is her look.
Now let's get started on how I got this look. Hope you all enjoy!

Face:
  • Nivea Cremé to moisturize all the dry areas around my face.
  • NYX's Concealer Stick in shade Green to conceal the redness/blemishes from my face. (As you can see from my first picture, I have a lot)
  • MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35
  • MAC's Prep+Prime Highlighter in shade Bright Forecast
  • Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in shade Light
Brows:
  • MAC's Brun eyeshadow
  • NYX Concealer Stick in shade Beige
  • Coastal Scents small flat liner brush
  • A small angled brow brush
  • Target angled liner brush (for the concealer)
  • Spoolie brush
Eyes:
  • UD Anti-Aging Primer Potion
  • Above my crease and up to my brow bone I blended a light orange color
  • In the outer/higher part of my crease I use a plum color. Focusing the color in the outer crease and the lightly blending it all over the crease.
  • Then with a fluffy eyeshadow brush I used a light peach on the lid, leaving the outer part of the lid empty.
  • With a fluffy dome brush I used a dark brown and added this on the outer part of the lid and bottom part of the crease. Making it dark with purple and brown.
  • For the inner part of the lid and tear duct area I used a white eyeshadow.
  • On the bottom lash line I used Hustle and blended it out with a small definer brush.
  • Maybelline's Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
  • Mascaras: Maybelline's Mega Plush & Falsies Big Eyes, Benefit They're Real
  • White Eyeliner
Cheeks & Lips:
  • ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer
  • Maybelline's Fuchsia Pink
  • Pink Lipgloss
Today's makeup of the day. I had fun recreating this look. It was challenging blending the orange and purple but I love this look. I think it is a fun day look to wear. It made me feel more confident because I tried something new. I hope you all can get inspired by Linda Hallberg. Thank you guys for viewing my blog. 

Don't forget to follow:
IG: @jackie_ulin
Twitter: @jackieulin
Facebook: Jackeline's Beauty Page

"...you don't have to be perfect to be pretty"
- Carson Kressley

No comments:

Post a Comment