This was a really beautiful look and I was so amazed by the pigmentation her shadows were. I recreated that look but obviously with what I have. It will never come out the same but I love recreating them. It is really good practice. Hopefully you all like this look and if you want to know how I got this look, just keep scrolling down...
- Nivea Cremé to moisturize all the dry areas on my face
- NYX's Concealer stick in shade Green to conceal all the redness on my skin and blemishes
- MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation in shade NC35
- NYX's Concealer stick in shade Beige to conceal a
HUGEblemish on my cheek
- MAC's Prep+Prime Highlighter in shade Bright Forecast
- Revlon's Nearly Naked in shade Light
- MAC's Brun eyeshadow
- NYX's Concealer stick in shade Beige to carve out by brows and make them look clean
- Coastal Scents small flat liner brush
- Target's angled eyeliner brush
- Angled brow brush
- Spoolie brush
All eyeshadows are from Italia Deluxe The Matte Perfect Match Color Chart
- UD Anti-Aging Primer Potion
- Tape on the outside of your eyes to create a sharp clean line
- I started by using a blending brush and adding a brown shade above the crease. This will be our transition color.
- Then with a tapered fluffy brush I added a deep purple only on outer portion of the crease. I then use a clean blending brush and blend this color out all over the crease.
- I added more of this deep purple on the outside to create a smoke look.
- I then went in with smokey grey color on the lower part of the outer crease and blended it only a third of the way in.
- On the lid I used a light purple on the empty part of the lid.
- In the tear duct area I used white. All these shade were matte.
- On the lower lash line I used the deep purple with a small definer brush.
- Maybelline's Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
- Maybelline's Mega Plush and Falsies Big Eyes mascara
- Benefits They're Real mascara
- Virgin to highlight the brow bone
- ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer
- Virgin to highlight the cheek bones
- NARS Montego Bay Super Matte Lipstick
- Jordanas LOL Super Shiny Gloss in GR8
This is Linda Hallberg's look and picture. I give all credit to her. Thank you for viewing my blog and hope you all have a great week!
Don't forget to follow:
Facebook: Jackeline's Beauty Page
"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical"
- Sophia Loren