Monday, September 16, 2013

Deep Purple Smoke (Inspired by Linda Hallberg)

I wanted to do another colorful look. So I did! Today's inspiration comes from Linda Hallberg. I love all her looks and I especially love recreating them. Hopefully you guys enjoy this look. Let's start off by showing which look I recreated. I give credit to Linda Hallberg because this is her look and picture.



This was a really beautiful look and I was so amazed by the pigmentation her shadows were. I recreated that look but obviously with what I have. It will never come out the same but I love recreating them. It is really good practice. Hopefully you all like this look and if you want to know how I got this look, just keep scrolling down...

Face:
  • Nivea Cremé to moisturize all the dry areas on my face
  • NYX's Concealer stick in shade Green to conceal all the redness on my skin and blemishes
  • MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation in shade NC35
  • NYX's Concealer stick in shade Beige to conceal a HUGE blemish on my cheek
  • MAC's Prep+Prime Highlighter in shade Bright Forecast
  • Revlon's Nearly Naked in shade Light
Brows:
  • MAC's Brun eyeshadow
  • NYX's Concealer stick in shade Beige to carve out by brows and make them look clean
  • Coastal Scents small flat liner brush
  • Target's angled eyeliner brush
  • Angled brow brush 
  • Spoolie brush
Eyes:
All eyeshadows are from Italia Deluxe The Matte Perfect Match Color Chart
  • UD Anti-Aging Primer Potion
  • Tape on the outside of your eyes to create a sharp clean line
  • I started by using a blending brush and adding a brown shade above the crease. This will be our transition color.
  • Then with a tapered fluffy brush I added a deep purple only on outer portion of the crease. I then use a clean blending brush and blend this color out all over the crease.
  • I added more of this deep purple on the outside to create a smoke look.
  • I then went in with smokey grey color on the lower part of the outer crease and blended it only a third of the way in.
  • On the lid I used a light purple on the empty part of the lid.
  • In the tear duct area I used white. All these shade were matte.
  • On the lower lash line I used the deep purple with a small definer brush.
  • Maybelline's Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
  • Maybelline's Mega Plush and Falsies Big Eyes mascara
  • Benefits They're Real mascara
  • Virgin to highlight the brow bone
Cheeks & Lips:
  • ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer
  • Virgin to highlight the cheek bones
  • NARS Montego Bay Super Matte Lipstick
  • Jordanas LOL Super Shiny Gloss in GR8
This was Saturday's makeup of the day. I really love this look because it lets me experiment with new colors. Also because I love matte colors. I hope you all enjoyed this look and I hope you can try it out. This was a recreation to Linda Hallberg's look. Do not forget to check out her IG @lindahallbergs.
This is Linda Hallberg's look and picture. I give all credit to her. Thank you for viewing my blog and hope you all have a great week!

Don't forget to follow:

IG: @jackie_ulin
Twitter: @jackieulin
Facebook: Jackeline's Beauty Page

"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical"
- Sophia Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment