Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fall Look #2 (Inspired by Christine Lilly)

Here is Fall Look #2! I was watching one of my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube, her name is Christine Lilly. She is so beautiful and I love her makeup tutorials, she is one of my inspirations and also she had a part of why I decided to go into makeup. This is a look from one of her recent videos, her fall look. So this is her makeup look and I give her all the credit because it is her look. Let's get started!
Face:
  • Nivea Cremé, to moisturize the face and to hydrate any dry spots on my face
  • MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35
  • MAC's Prep+Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast
  • Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in the shade Light
Brows:
  • Once again my eyebrow pictorial is up on my blog, it is an older post.
  • MAC's Brun Eyeshadow
  • NYX Concealer Stick in shade Beige
  • Coastal Scents small flat liner brush
  • Small angled brow brush
  • Spoolie Brush
Eyes:
  • UD Anti-Aging Primer Potion
  • I started by putting Buck as a transition color above my crease and blending it up to my brow bone.
  • Then I went in with Brownscript by MAC and add this on the higher part of my crease and blended it towards the inner part of the crease
  • Then with an angled small fluffy brush I added Darkhorse from the Naked Palette and added this on the outer part of my eyelid and the lower part of my crease. Then I blended it all over my crease.
  • I used Sin all over my eyelid and blended it with a fluffy eyeshadow brush.
  • For the brow bone and tear duct area I used Shroom from MAC.
  • For the bottom lash line I mixed two eyeshadows together, Buck and Toasted with a small definer brush by coastal scents.
  • I did my eyeliner different because I only lined my eye halfway. Of course I used Mabelline's Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black. I also used this gel liner on my waterline.
  • For mascara I used Maybelline's Colossal Volum Express and MAC's Zoom Fast Black Lash. On the bottom lashes I used Maybelline's Big Eyes Falsies Mascara.
Cheeks & Lips:
  • ELF's Contouring Blush and Bronzer
  • Milani's Face Powder in Dark Tan for my bronzer
  • Maybelline's Pink & Proper
  • Jordana's LOL Super Shiny Lipgloss
This is my makeup of the day. I know it is similar to my last post but this one is not as dark. I hope you all enjoyed it and once again, thank you guys so much for viewing my blog. I love you all. I hope you can try this look out. Once again this Christine Lilly's look, I giver her the credit because this is her look. Don't forget to follow:

IG: @jackie_ulin
Twiiter: @jackieulin
Facebook: Jackeline's Beauty Page

"You are beautiful. Know this. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply lying. You are beautiful"
-Steve Maraboli

No comments:

Post a Comment