- Nivea Cremé, to moisturize the face and to hydrate any dry spots on my face
- MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35
- MAC's Prep+Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast
- Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in the shade Light
- Once again my eyebrow pictorial is up on my blog, it is an older post.
- MAC's Brun Eyeshadow
- NYX Concealer Stick in shade Beige
- Coastal Scents small flat liner brush
- Small angled brow brush
- Spoolie Brush
- UD Anti-Aging Primer Potion
- I started by putting Buck as a transition color above my crease and blending it up to my brow bone.
- Then I went in with Brownscript by MAC and add this on the higher part of my crease and blended it towards the inner part of the crease
- Then with an angled small fluffy brush I added Darkhorse from the Naked Palette and added this on the outer part of my eyelid and the lower part of my crease. Then I blended it all over my crease.
- I used Sin all over my eyelid and blended it with a fluffy eyeshadow brush.
- For the brow bone and tear duct area I used Shroom from MAC.
- For the bottom lash line I mixed two eyeshadows together, Buck and Toasted with a small definer brush by coastal scents.
- I did my eyeliner different because I only lined my eye halfway. Of course I used Mabelline's Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black. I also used this gel liner on my waterline.
- For mascara I used Maybelline's Colossal Volum Express and MAC's Zoom Fast Black Lash. On the bottom lashes I used Maybelline's Big Eyes Falsies Mascara.
- ELF's Contouring Blush and Bronzer
- Milani's Face Powder in Dark Tan for my bronzer
- Maybelline's Pink & Proper
- Jordana's LOL Super Shiny Lipgloss
Facebook: Jackeline's Beauty Page
"You are beautiful. Know this. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply lying. You are beautiful"