Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall Look #3

I had a ton of fun doing this makeup look because it involved GLITTER! It was my first time using loose glitter and it was difficult for me to work with because it was my first time. But I love the way it came it out.
This glitter is from GlamShop Cosmetics. I received goodies from them and I was super excited when I saw the glitter. So far I love them!
Remember:
This was my first time using glitter so please bare with me.
Okay, let's get started!

Face:
•Nivia Cremé
•NYX Concealer in shade Green, to cover the redness on my face
• MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation in NC 35
•MAC's Prep+Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast
•Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in shade Light

Brows:
•MAC's Brun eyeshadow
•NYX Concealer Stick in shade Beige
•Spoolie Brush
•Angled Brow Brush
•Coastal Scents Small Flat Liner Brush
•Target's Angled Eyeliner brush

Eyes:
•UD Anti-Aging Primer Potion
•With a fluffy brush I added MAC's Cork to use as a transition color. It fluffed it all over the eye and brow bone.
• With a fluffy precision brush I add MAC's Brownscript and add this in the higher part of the crease and in the crease.
•I then went in with a small done brush and added a matte charcoal grey to the outer the part of the lid and into half onthe crease.
• With a blending brush I blended the grey and Brownscript together so there won't be any harsh lines.
• I then used NYX Glitter Gell and added this ONLY on the eyelid.
• Then with a flat shader brush I used the gold glitter from GlamShop Cosmetics and padded the glitter on the lid where the gel was put.
•For the tear duct area and brow bone I used Virgin.
•Maybelline's Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black to line my eyes and waterline.
•Mascara:
-Maybelline's Big Eyes Falsies
-Maybelline's Mega Plush
-Benefit They're Real

Cheeks:
• ELF Contouring blush and bronzer
• Virgin to add as highlight 
• Jordanas LOL Super Shiny Gloss

Today's makeup of that day! Hopefully you all enjoyed it. I really do love this glitter. It is so beautiful. Check out GlamShop Cosmetics:
http://www.glamshopforless.com/

Don't forget to follow:
IG: @jackie_ulin
Twitter: @jackieulin
Facebook: Jackeline' Beauty Page

"Beauty is whatever gives joy"
-Edna St. Vincent Millay

No comments:

Post a Comment