This glitter is from GlamShop Cosmetics. I received goodies from them and I was super excited when I saw the glitter. So far I love them!
This was my first time using glitter so please bare with me.
Okay, let's get started!
•NYX Concealer in shade Green, to cover the redness on my face
• MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation in NC 35
•MAC's Prep+Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast
•Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in shade Light
•MAC's Brun eyeshadow
•NYX Concealer Stick in shade Beige
•Angled Brow Brush
•Coastal Scents Small Flat Liner Brush
•Target's Angled Eyeliner brush
•UD Anti-Aging Primer Potion
•With a fluffy brush I added MAC's Cork to use as a transition color. It fluffed it all over the eye and brow bone.
• With a fluffy precision brush I add MAC's Brownscript and add this in the higher part of the crease and in the crease.
•I then went in with a small done brush and added a matte charcoal grey to the outer the part of the lid and into half onthe crease.
• With a blending brush I blended the grey and Brownscript together so there won't be any harsh lines.
• I then used NYX Glitter Gell and added this ONLY on the eyelid.
• Then with a flat shader brush I used the gold glitter from GlamShop Cosmetics and padded the glitter on the lid where the gel was put.
•For the tear duct area and brow bone I used Virgin.
•Maybelline's Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black to line my eyes and waterline.
-Maybelline's Big Eyes Falsies
-Maybelline's Mega Plush
-Benefit They're Real
• ELF Contouring blush and bronzer
• Virgin to add as highlight
• Jordanas LOL Super Shiny Gloss
Today's makeup of that day! Hopefully you all enjoyed it. I really do love this glitter. It is so beautiful. Check out GlamShop Cosmetics:
Don't forget to follow:
Facebook: Jackeline' Beauty Page
"Beauty is whatever gives joy"
-Edna St. Vincent Millay