Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Look #4 (Inspired by Linda Hallberg)

I  am back with a new fall look. Today's makeup of the day was inspired by the amazing Linda Hallberg. It is a recreation from one of her recent looks. I decided this can be a fall look for a night out. It is almost like smokey effect. This look is super easy to recreate and all you need is 3 eyeshadows! First lets start off with the look I recreated...

This is a screenshot of Linda's picture from her Instagram. I tried recreating this look. It was actually super easy. In this picture it looks like Linda only uses 2 colors. I tried doing that also but I felt in my picture (which will be below) needed more "smoke" to it. So I added an extra color. I give all the credit to Linda Hallbergs because this is her look and picture. Let's get started on how to achieve this look...
** Face, brows, and cheeks are the same as yesterday's post. This blog post will only focus on the eyes and lips.

Eyes:
  • UD's Anti-Aging Primer Potion
  • Add MAC's Brownscript above the crease. Then blend without adding anymore product on the brush. Blend up to the brow bone.
  • Then with a flat shader brush add Gunmetal from the NAKED palette on the eyelid. I used a heavy hand on this step because I wanted the color to appear dark.
  • In the crease I used a dark brown with a dome fluffy brush. Blend the dark brown in the crease so Brownscript and Gunmetal can blend together and make a soft transtion.
  • On the bottom lash line I used Gunmetal with a small definer brush and added a heavy amount to create a smoke effect.
  • Clean off the excess of the eyeshadow and then go in with Brownscript and add this under Gunmetal. Try to connect the shade together. But make sure that you can Brownscript under Gunmetal.
  • Virgin to highlight the brow bone.
  • Maybelline's Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
  • Maybelline's Mega Plush and Falsies Big Eyes mascara
  • Benefits They're Real Mascara
Lips:
  • Since the eyes are so bold, I wanted to use a light pink or just clear gloss for the lips. We want the attention on the eyes and no where else. 
  • In Linda's picture she uses a nude color. I do not own a nude lipgloss or lipstick. So I went with a nude pink lipgloss.
  • It still looked great with this shade on your lips because it doesn't take away attention from the eyes.
  • This lip color is Jordana's LOL Super Shiny Gloss in the shade GR8.
Today's blog post was different because it did not involve all the steps to my face. It was mostly emphasized on the eyes and lips. Hopefully you all enjoyed it and I hope you can all recreate it. I give all the credit to Linda Hallberg, this is her look and picture (first picture).
Thank you all for viewing my blog. I love the support. Don't forget to follow:

IG: @jackie_ulin
Twitter: @jackieulin
Facebook: Jackeline's Beauty Page

"Beauty is power; a smile is its sword"
- Charles Reade

No comments:

Post a Comment