- Nivea Cremé to moisturize the face and any dry areas
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35
- MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter Bight Forecast
- Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in shade Light
- MAC's Brun Eyeshadow
- NYX Concealer Stick in the shade Beige
- Coastal Scents Small Flat Liner brush
- Small brow angled brush
- Angled liner brush
- Spoolie brush
- You can also check out my eyebrow pictorial on an older post here on my blog!
All the eyeshadows are from the NAKED Palette
- UD's Primer Potion in Original
- I used Buck as a transition color and added this above my crease only
- I then went in with a fluffy eyeshadow brush and added Toasted all over the lid and in the crease. I used a fluffy eyeshadow brush because this brush does not leave harsh lines and it also easy to blend.
- In the outer corner/crease I used Hustle and added this with a fluffy blending brush. I tried to make this dark so it can look like a fall smokey eye.
- On the bottom lash line I used Hustle and blended it with a small definer brush.
- Around the tear duct I used Virgin. I just used my pinkie finger to add this color.
- To highlight the brow bone I used Virgin with a fluffy angled fluffy brush.
- Maybelline Gel Liner in Black Black with a thin liner brush
- In the waterline I used an angled liner brush and also added the same gel liner.
- For mascara I used Maybelline's Falsies Bug Eyes Mascara in Waterproof
- ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer
- Jordanas LOL Super Shiny Lipgloss in GR8
- For highlighting the cheekbones I used Virgin.
Again, this look is inspired by TiffanyD. This is her look and idea, I give her all the credit.
Don't forget to follow:
Facebook: Jackeline's Beauty Page
"Maybe we don't have the same definition of about what's beautiful. So define it. Define true beauty"