Monday, September 9, 2013

First Fall Look (Inspired by TiffanyD)

So I have been gone for a while becuase recently I started school and I had to think of new looks for my blog post. That meant experimenting new colors and styles. I decided to do another Inspred look. This look is inspired by TiffanyD. This is her look and idea, I give her all the credit. So this is a Fall Look, I know summer is almost gone, thank goodness! Now I can do warm sultry looks! I am very excited for fall and winter because those are my favorite seasons. There so many ways of styles of clothes and especially makeup when it comes to fall and winter. Okay enough about the seasons, let's get started!
Face:
  • Nivea Cremé to moisturize the face and any dry areas
  • MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35
  • MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter Bight Forecast
  • Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in shade Light
Brows

  • MAC's Brun Eyeshadow 
  • NYX Concealer Stick in the shade Beige
  • Coastal Scents Small Flat Liner brush
  • Small brow angled brush 
  • Angled liner brush 
  • Spoolie brush
  • You can also check out my eyebrow pictorial on an older post here on my blog!
Eyes:
All the eyeshadows are from the NAKED Palette

  • UD's Primer Potion in Original
  • I used Buck as a transition color and added this above my crease only
  • I then went in with a fluffy eyeshadow brush and added Toasted all over the lid and in the crease. I used a fluffy eyeshadow brush because this brush does not leave harsh lines and it also easy to blend.
  • In the outer corner/crease I used Hustle and added this with a fluffy blending brush. I tried to make this dark so it can look like a fall smokey eye. 
  • On the bottom lash line I used Hustle and blended it with a small definer brush.
  • Around the tear duct I used Virgin. I just used my pinkie finger to add this color.
  • To highlight the brow bone I used Virgin with a fluffy angled fluffy brush.
  • Maybelline Gel Liner in Black Black with a thin liner brush
  • In the waterline I used an angled liner brush and also added the same gel liner.
  • For mascara I used Maybelline's Falsies Bug Eyes Mascara in Waterproof
Cheeks & Lips:

  • ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer
  • Jordanas LOL Super Shiny Lipgloss in GR8
  • For highlighting the cheekbones I used Virgin.
That is all for now. I am sorry that I was gone for a while. Things were coming up and everytime I did my makeup I would forget to take pictures before I took if off at night. I promise to not be MIA anymore. Hopefully I can do more reviews and inspiration looks. I promise I will try and come up with my own looks. Okay hopefully you all enjoyed it and thank you guys so much for viewing my blog! Love you guys!

Again, this look is inspired by TiffanyD. This is her look and idea, I give her all the credit.

Don't forget to follow:
IG: @jackie_ulin
Twitter: @jackieulin
Facebook: Jackeline's Beauty Page

"Maybe we don't have the same definition of about what's beautiful. So define it. Define true beauty"
-Justina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment