Friday, October 4, 2013

Skincare Routine (Night Time)

Hey guys!
I know I have been gone for a while. I really have no excuse. I just got super lazy and I lacked motivation to do a blog post. I really could not think of any new looks to post because lately I have been either wearing "natural" makeup or none at all. So I decided to do something different. I have never showed you all my skincare routine... I want to share it with my readers, I think it is about time! Lets gets started!
(Before and After)
(Excuse the bad quality)
I want to start with a before and after picture. I was wearing full face makeup, the whole enchilada! In the after picture is when I have washed and moisturized my face and cleaned my teeth. The quality is horrible because I was using my front camera of my phone. I did not think it looked that bad but it does. Sorry. Anyways, lets get started with the products and steps...BTW I have changed my eyebrow routine because I changed the shape of it. I might do an updated brow routine.
These are the products I use for my face/teeth. I bought these all in Walmart. Trust me when I say Walmart has great products with awesome prices! The only 2 things I bought somewhere else was the makeup remover and the Crest 3D Whitening Strips. I bought it at Target and the 3D whitening strips I bought at Costco. I will list the names of the products as I am going through the steps.

Step 1: NEUTROGENA MAKEUP REMOVER TOWELETTES 
(This is the only picture where I do not include the package)
I started of by slowly and softly rubbing the towelette all over my face. In top right picture I am showing one side of the makeup removed and obviously the other is not. When it comes to removing waterproof mascara it should be done carefully. I have a bad habit rubbing really rough on my eyelashes to take of the mascara. Gently do so and your eyes will be fine. 

Step 2: BIORE PORE UNCLOGGING SCRUB
With my clean hands I add a generous amount of the scrub on my hands and start to rub it all around my face. Let me just say that this scrub is the best thing that has happened to me! I have nothing bad to say about this scrub. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and cool. I have sensitive skin when it comes to scrubs. I have to find a correct one or else I have allergic reactions to them easily. I have only used it for a couple of days and I do feel it cleanses my pores and the best part is....it treats acne! Of course as you all can see, I breakout so much on my cheeks, it is not the business! When I am done, I pat dry my face with a towel that is specifically only for my face. Do not use the same towel that is used for the hands on the face because it has so much bacteria, it transfers to your face.

Step 3: NEUTROGENA CLEAR PORE ASTRINGENT
After I have patted my face with a towel, I go in with a cotton ball and pour astringent on it. I start by rubbing this product on my nose, this is where I have the most visible pores. Then I go where I have the most acne (which is on my cheeks). It does give me a burning feeling around my nose but it is not painful. Also, it does have a strong scent, so if you have sensitive senses I suggest get a less strong one. Other than that this product is really great. It feels awesome on my skin. It makes me know it is working with my acne.

Step 4: CETAPHIL LOTION/CREST PRO-HEALTH TOOTHPASTE/3D WHITENING STRIPS
When the astringent is dry, I add lotion on my face. I generally have oily skin and yes I do add lotion for dry skin on my face. Although my face is oily I like my face to feel moisturized and hydrated. I love this lotion because it does not feel heavy on my skin. It is super lightweight and it does not melt my makeup away. Lotion for dry skin tends to be thicker so it can hydrate the skin, I love that feeling on my skin. So yes, I am wear because I wear dry skin lotion on my oily face! I then brush my teeth with the toothpaste. Let me just say the 3D Whitening Strips works!!! I love it and I am so grateful for my sister because she showed me this! I saw results on her and so I am "let me get that!". I have never had the whitest teeth but with this it has made me feel more confident about my smile!

This is it for the day! I hope you all enjoyed my skin care routine. I will try and do more blog post. I love doing them and I love what I do but sometimes a girl needs a break. Thank you all for the support and for reading my posts. I hope you have a fantastic weekend and take care. Love you ... xoxo

WARNING: I will be starting my nursing assistant classes on Monday so it will get a lot more difficult to do blog posts. I will try my hardest to do it regularly.

Dont forget to follow:
Twitter: @jackie_ulin
IG: @jackie_ulin
FB: Jackeline's Beauty Page

What's Next:
Updated Eyebrow Routine

"We live only to discover beauty. All else is a form of waiting"
- Kahlil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment