Monday, May 12, 2014

UPDATED! Eyebrow Pictorial (ABH Brow Wiz)

WHATS UP GUYS?!
Its been a while since I have made a blog post! Well first let me just update everyone, I finished my nurse aide classes and yes I got a job as a nurse aide. Its been hard going to school full time and working full time. But the semester ends this Thursday and so now I will have more time to do more blog posts! I like doing this, it just got difficult with school and work. Anyways, I thought a good and easy comeback would be an eyebrow pictorial so that's what I am doing.
Let's gets started!
My eyebrows have always been really light and thin. These are my eyebrows when they have been recently waxed and lightly tinted.

Step 1: Outline the bottom and top of the brow. I used to use eyeshadow with a brush to outline and fill in the brows but I recently started using Anastasia Beverly Hills and I fell in love! These brow wiz pencils are so pigmented, there is really no use for eyeshadow anymore. I use the Brow Wiz in shade Brunette for the outline and filling in.
Step 2: I fill in the brows with the shade Brunette, leaving the beginning of the brow empty. I then go in with the shade Soft Brown which is a shade lighter than Brunette and fill in the beginning of my brow. Once it has been filled in, I use the spoolie side of the Brow Wiz and soften out the beginning of the brow to make the faded/natural look.
Step 3: Once I brush out my brows, I use MAC Studio Finish Concealer in shade NW20 (yes it is way lighter than my skin) to clean and carve out my brows. I use an angled brush for eyeliner to put on the concealer. I use a this really light shade because when I use my foundation and eyeshadows it gives my brow the highlighted effect. Trust me when I say that it does not look crazy in real life! Do not use this for the top of the brows! If you use this shade for the top of the brows it will make your concealer really visible! 
Once I am done adding the concealer, I use a fluffy contour eyeshadow brush to buff out the concealer. You can also use your ring finger but be very careful, your eye area is really sensitive.


All Done! Here is a front view of my eyebrows a before and after shot. I really like this technique, yes it does take a bit of time but I believe it is worth it. Also, it took me a while to learn how to do my eyebrows, its not always easy but I know if you practice enough and actually try, anything can happen. 

Thank you for reading my post and thanks to little sister for inspiring and sorta helping me get back to my blogging. I hope this was useful, and I will come back to do more pictorials on some looks. Thank you, have a BEAUTIFUL WEEK!

Products Used:
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Brunette & Soft Brown)
  • Angled Eyeliner Brush
  • Fluffy Contour Brush
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NW20)
  • Ring Finger
"You'll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine"
-John C. Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment